|Man Hours||Performances||Prices in Thai Baht (also see currency converter)|
|One hour||Helpdesk: TYPO3, eCommerce, CSS, HTML, Accessibility||880.– THB|
|Maintenance: Linux (LAMP) Server (Debian preferred)||1,400.– THB|
|Setup: TYPO3, eCommerce systems, other CMS||880.– THB|
|Helpdesk: TYPO3, Magento, CSS, HTML, Accessibility||28,000.– THB|
|Maintenance: Linux (LAMP) Server (Debian preferred)||33,000.– THB|
|Maintenance: Linux (LAMP) Server (Debian preferred)||111,000.– THB|
Terms and conditions
- Customers outside Thailand are exempt from taxation (VAT).
- Invoices must be paid in advance (exceptions for big companies or well known customers).
- Purchased man hours are not refundable, excepting for we do not carry out your instructions.
- Purchased man hours are further not refundable, if your instructions are against the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand (e.g. porn sites, gambling sites and such).
- You should provide a requirements specification to avoid call backs and delays.
- We do exactly and only what you instruct us to do in this requirements specification. If you need additional consulting, this will be deducted from your time sheet after your agreement and before the consulting takes place.
- Man hours cannot be summed-up. For example you cannot buy 8 man hours five times consecutively and then claim the discount for a whole week at the end.
- All provided elements (e.g. code-snippets, graphics, pictures, texts, etc.) should be ready to use. We are able to do image-processing and wording for you, but this has to be agreed on before our quotation is made and sent to you.
- Outsourcing means that we do the work that otherwise your employees would do. We cannot communicate with your customers to find out what they really need or want. Job preparation schedules is your job, when it comes to outsourcing.