The Front Office – Your Public Website
To act as a real estate broker is a matter of trust. Although many of us would like to believe otherwise, first impressions are primarily based on physical appearance. Therefore your website must be professionally designed and easy to use by your visitors. The resulting feeling of success will also reinforce the decision to purchase and establish positive associations with the property and its owner.
Our programmers have more than five years of expierience in creating real estate web sites. They are always based on TYPO3, YAML and a TYPO3 extension, which we customize to our customer's needs. We do not neglect you either at the transition to routine operation, but are available on site as a contact.
Some key features:
- Any of your favorite designs are possible. No limits.
- Unlimited amount of objects, areas and locations.
- Lightbox gallery with automatic down sizing of images.
- Google Maps™ for the single view and all list views. Markers are inserted automatically.
- Favorite list where visitors can collect realty objects of interest.
- Contact form that refers to an object and sends e-mails to the offerer.
- Import of OpenImmo records from ZIP files.
An online demonstration lets you see how it works. No need to register or to provide sensitive personal data. Just login as a demo user.
All functionality is available, except saving properties. Please keep in mind that the design of the website or the presentation of the properties can be changed in any aspect to fit your needs. See some examples from our references. All of these are based on the same software.